The students should follow certain attendance rules to get promoted to the next semesters. Else, they are not allowed for the final examinations. Absurd attendance figures can also lead to the cancellation of the registrations.
- Any student having the attendance below 65% will not be promoted the next semester.
- The student is recommended to maintain an attendance of more than 65% in each semester.
- Students having shortage of attendance are not eligible to take their final examination and
- their registrations would be canceled.
- A fixed fee has to be paid for the condonation of shortage of attendance.