Intell College Central Library provides numerous books in all departments. Students can take advantage of library facility in the allocated timings. Library is spacious and provides supportive environment to sit and read.
Intell library boasts of 16,000 books and more than 2000+ research and publication books. The Staff of the Library are always on the lookout for innovative ways of displaying information to the students and create an earnestness among the students to spend most of their free time in the Library gathering as much knowledge as possible.
The Students are provided the best possible assistance that could be offered by them. Books are classified using Dewey decimal classification 21st edition.
To Encourage students the Library issue extra books to 3 Toppers of Each class.
Library Staff consists of
- 2 professional
- 5 Supporting staff and
- 3 Binders.
Library Facilities for the entire Institution as on June, 2016.
|1||No. of titles of the Books||5848|
|2||No. of Volumes of the Books||36419|
Department Wise Books Details
|S.No||Department||No. Titles||No. of Volumes||National Journals||International Journals|
|1||Computer Science & Engg & MCA||1419||7553||8||9|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engg||661||4016||7||6|
|4||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||499||3087||6||6|
|9||M C A||855||3196||1||2|
- Reference Services
- News Paper Clippings Service
- Book Bank Service
- Digital Library
- Library is fully automated. Own built software package which is developed by CSE Department of our college.
- The main feature of the software is Bar Code based circulation system
- We are the member of IEI, DELNET and SONET
- Users must keep their belongings outside the Library.
- Users must produce their latest Identity Card to the Library Staff member for verification before entering the Library.
- Users will have open access to the racks to search the required books.
- Users once find their book, must get it to the Librarian to enable the issue procedure.
- Any misuse of books for escapable theft, tearing of the papers etc will lead to suspension of the person from the use of the Library throughout the course.
- Any loss of issued book by the user should be replaced by him/her with a fine of Rs 50/- . In case they could not replace, they have to pay four times the cost of the book as fine.
- The issue of any book is valid for a week period only. In case book is not returned on the due date a fine of Rs 10/- per day per book has to be paid to the Librarian.
- The issue of books will be as per the Library Schedule.
- In case issue date / due date is a holiday issue and return will be on the same day of the next week.
- Before the users go on vacation they have to return the Library books.
- All the Students have to return their Identity Card and Library Cards at the end of even semester of the class. In case of missing cards a fine of Rs 50/- will be collected.
- The reference books are to be used in the reference section only as they cannot be issued for outside use.
- Identity Card must be produced in reference section before taking the book.
Library Reading Hall
- The Library has a separate reading hall which can accommodate about 150 students. The reference books , old question papers are placed at Reading HALL
- 39 Foreign and 37 National Technical journals are being received every year at present. Large No. of newspapers and number of technical periodicals are also subscribed for general reading.
Establishment Year 1998
Librarian Name Dr. S. Lakshmi
Contact No. 9490081905
No. of Volumes available 33877
Library Area 750 sft