Computer Science & Engineering Department Program Outcomes
The ultimate outcomes of CSE course are
- Proficient in the computer fundamentals and concepts.
- Perfect in the basic computer languages, like C, C++ and the medium level programming languages, like JAVA.
- Ability to manage the ORACLE database.
- Able to run the programs effectively.
- Can identify a problem, and make necessary changes to the programming code to solve the issue.
- The graduate can understand a project, interpret the requirements and think about the solution.
- Capable to derive the required solution by using the respective programming languages.
- Can use the available tools to derive the solution quickly and efficiently.
- Able to debug the output, and make corrections to the coding to suit the project requirements.
- Ready to learn various software technologies according to the market requirement, and implement them effectively to accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
- The CSE student can understand about various hardware components, their usage and the respective terminology.
- Knowledgeable about various models in the respective hardware, and use the right ones for maximizing the efficiency.
- Ability to use the right hardware configuration to use the respective software and work on the projects seamlessly.
- Can manage the network of computer systems effectively, and improve the productivity of a company.
- Able to solve any technical bugs and secure the network, so that the operations of a firm run without any interruption