- Computer Center
- Programming Lab
- System Software & DBMS Lab
- Graphics & Multi-media Lab
- Networks & Internet Lab
- Software Engineering Lab
- P-IV server with 35 Pentium III nodes are available in this Lab. Students are trained in Oracle-8i, Developer-2000.Visual Basic, Visual Fox-Pro, Visual C++, MS-Access, MS-PowerPoint etc., The Systems are provided with UPS for 1 hour backup in this Lab.
- In this Lab 1 Pentium Novell Server with UPS and 70 nodes are available to students to learn the fundamentals in programming BASIC , C & C++ languages as per the curriculum and packages like MS-Office ,DBase-III plus ,Lotus 1-2-3 etc., are also available in this Lab.
- P-IV Unix Server with 35 nodes have been provided for Unix and C laboratory
MICRO PROCESSOR LAB
- Microprocessor development system based on 8085/8086 are available for learning Assembly language programming. Microprocessor interfacing kits are used by students to learn microprocessor interfacing techniques like motor control, traffic light, control, ADC, DAC, square wave generation etc.,
- P-IV- Server with 30 Pentium III nodes are available in this lab. Students are trained in C &C++ and AutoCAD etc.,
- Mail Server (College mail account for all staff and students)
- DNS Server
- Web Server
- Proxy Servers
- Database Server
Department Servers Configuration
- Windows 2003 Server for students domain and intranet server
- LINUX – FEDORA
- DATABASE SERVER
- 200 Pentium based systems with multimedia facilities
- Capable of getting connected to all server and every other systems over TCP/IP backbone
- All systems having access with INTERNET/Intranet.
- WINDOWS OS
- LINUX (With all programming and Script Languages)
- MS Office
- Visual Studio
- Math CAD
- Rational Rose
- Dream Weaver
- Macromedia Flash
- Front Page Express
- Novell Netware
- TURBO C SUITE
- B2 SPICE
- Airtel (1 MBps)
- Reliance Phone (133 KBps)
- Number of Volumes available : 500 Nos.
- Number of CD’s Available : 1000 Nos.