Professor and HOD,
Department of Electrical and Electrical Engg,
Intell Engineering College
S.No degree School/college University year Specialization Percentage %
1 SSC Girls High School,Kalyanadurgam Secondary school of education 1992 General 76
2 Intermediate Govt Junior College,Kalyanadurgam Intermediate school of education 1994 M.P.C 69.5
3 B.Tech JNTUniversity Ananthapuramu JNTU 1995-1999 EEE 66.8
4 M.Tech JNTUniversity Ananthapuramu JNTU 2004 EPS 79.9
5 P.hd JNTUniversity, Ananthapuramu JNTU 2008 Reliability 76
Professional Member ships :-
|S.No||Name of the Institution||Designation||Experience||Year|
|1||Intell Engg College, Ananthapuramu||Assistant Professor||6 years||1999-2005|
|2||Intell Engg College, Ananthapuramu||Associate Professor||10 years||2005-2015|
|3||Intell Engg College, Ananthapuramu||Professor||From January 2016||2016-till date|
Author of the Book :-
- A text book of “ Control Systems Engineering” published by New age international,2007, pp( 447), available in India.
- A text book of “ Control Systems Engineering” published by New Science Limited,2010, pp( 447), available in british library, UK.
- L.Devi, Ch.Saibabu, S.Sivanagaraju, “ Reliability Assessment of Three Phase Three Winding Converter Transformer of HVDC Transmission System”, International Journal of Engineering and Research, l2(11),2010,207-212.
- L.Devi, Ch.Saibabu, S.Sivanagaraju,” Analysis And Improving Reliability Indices Of VSC-HVDC Transmission System Tapped By A VSC Tapping Station”, International Journal of Current Trends In Technology And Science, 2(6),2013,340-346.
- “L.Devi, Ch.Saibabu, S.Sivanagaraju,” The Effect of Installation of Tapping Station on Interconnected AC/DC Transmission Systems”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, 2(10),2013, 5130-5140.
- L.Devi, Ch.Saibabu, S.Sivanagaraju,” Cost Benefit Analysis Of Installation Of Tapping Station On Bipole VSC-HVDC Transmission System”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2(11),2013, 6494-6504 .
- L.Devi, Ch.Saibabu, S.Sivanagaraju, “Modeling of Smoothing Reactor For HVDC Transmission System”, National Journal on Electrical Engineering, 4(2),2010,47-54.
- Participated in three day workshop on “ distribution and automation recent trends (DART 2005) on 28-10-05 to 30-10-05, JNTUA,Anantapur.
- Participated in national level technical symposium on e-convenction-08, Intell engineering college, Anantapur.
- Participated in one day national workshop on “MATLAB for engineers” on 14-08-08, Intell engineering college, Anantapur.
- Participated in one day national workshop on “ power quality analysis and improvements techniques” on 28-03-09, JNTUK,Kakinada.
- Participated in two day national workshop on “ neural networks and fuzzy systems (NN &FLs) on 30—3-2009 to 31-03-09,JNTUA, Anantapur.
- Participated in one day national workshop on “ SMART GRID” on 6-1-12, JNTUA, Anantapur.
- Participated in five day workshop conducted by MISSION 10X, Inell engineering college, Anantapur.
- Participated in one day workshop on “ Recent trends in electrical power systems” on 19-4-14, PVKK institute of technology, Anantapur.
- Participated in one day workshop on “ Solar power energy systems” conducted RUSA,on April 13th, by JNTUA, ananthapur
- Participated in one day workshop on “ Wind energy systems” conducted RUSA,on April 20th, by JNTUA, ananthapur
Faculty Development Programs:
- Attended two-day faculty program on “ Embedded system and technology” on 29-30 dec-08, under Tequip with honey well technologies, Bangalore, JNTUA, Anantapur.
- Participated in one day academic exchange program on “ Formal and web based methodologies for effective research (FAWMER-09) on 23-03-09, JNTUA, Anantapur.
- National conference on “ soft computing and machine learning for signal processing, control,power and telecommunications”,NCSC-2006,march-24-26, 2006, Bhubaneswar.
- National conference on “ the effect of bypass valve on unavailability of multi(two) bridge system” participated and presented at EAR,26-27 edc,2008, JNTUA, Anantapur.
- “Reliability evaluation of multi terminal HVDC transmission systems” presented at second international conference on Emerging trends in electrical communication and information technologies(ICECIT-2015),on 20-21 dec,2015, SRIT college of engineering, Anantapur.